2016-2018 Strategic Plan
The Leon County Research and Development Authority (LCRDA) has historically focused on the development and management of land and buildings at Innovation Park, predominantly for the benefit of university research. These efforts, and the efforts of the universities, have created a concentrated location rich with advanced research personnel, facilities, and other assets.
To propel the Innovation Park campus forward, the LCRDA created a three-year strategic plan which focuses on creating facilities and programs which help businesses commercialize technologies, creating specific approaches and plans to attract businesses to Innovation Park based on university assets, and transforming Innovation Park into a place where people want to live, work, and play.
The LCRDA’s strategic objectives reflect what is aspires to achieve in the future:
- We will be a leading creator of companies and jobs through innovation, collaboration, and commercialization.
- Innovation Park will be an inviting place to live, work, and play.
- We will be a creative, proactive, and adaptive organization at marketing and promoting the LCRDA’s mission, vision, and value proposition.
- We will be an economically sustainable organization.
- We will be a highly efficient and effective organization.
We welcome your input into our Strategic Planning process. Please email your comments to us or join us for a meeting.